3. Facebook References/Platform References
Ads should not violate both brand guidelines when referring to Facebook or Instagram. Content that implies a partnership, sponsorship, or certification relationship with the Facebook or Instagram brands is not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
(1) Use elements with Facebook or Instagram features (e.g. like icon) in your ad, or use Facebook icons, images, screenshots, trademarks or copyrights
(2) Use the all-English lowercase letter "Facebook" when referring to Facebook
(3) Use the Facebook or Instagram logo as the old logo
(4) Combine any element of the Facebook or Instagram brand with another company name, tag, or other generic name, and make Facebook or Instagram the most prominent or eye-catching feature in designing your ad, including "insta" or "gram" and so on, the words are combined with your brand.