How to turn off ads on YouTube
This article will teach you how to stop YouTube from playing ads. If you don't mind paying monthly, you can sign up for YouTube Premium membership, and no matter which platform you're on youTube, you won't show ads. People who don't want to pay can block ads on YouTube using the free extension Adblock Plus in a web browser. Adblock Plus also has a mobile app to block ads from mobile browsers on iPhones and Android smartphones. If you don't want your audience to see ads, you can disable them in your own video.
1, open a picture of Google Chrome with Android7chrome.png as the title. Click or double-click on the Chrome app, and the icons are a sphere of red, yellow, green, and blue.
2. Open the Adblock Plus extension. This is the official download page for Adblock Plus.
3, click add to Chrome. This blue button is just above the right of the page.
4, when prompted, click Add extension, add Adblock Plus to Chrome.
5 Close the open Adblock Plus tab. Once this tab is open, it indicates that the Adblock Plus installation was successful.
6. Watch a YouTube video without ads. With Adblock Plus installed, YouTube videos no longer show ads.
1, open Safari. Click safari in the "dock" of your Mac computer and the icon is a blue compass.
2. Open the Adblock Plus download page. In safari, go to https://adblockplus.org/en/download.
3, click on the Safari link under the heading "Block ads in any desktop browser" on the left side of the page.
4. Open the downloaded extension file. Click the "Download" arrow at the top right of the Safari window, and then click on the Adblock Plus extension to open it. 
5, follow the instructions on the screen. Because the extension file is downloaded from the Web, your Mac will ask you to confirm the operation before installing Adblock Plus.
You may need to click Trust or install from the developer's website when prompted to do so before you can install it.
6. Close the open Adblock Plus tab. Once this tab is open, it indicates that the Adblock Plus installation was successful.
7. Restart Safari. Before you close Safari and then open it, AdBlock Plus will take effect and start blocking YouTube ads. Here's how to close Safari:
Click safari at the top right.
Click to exit Safari in the drop-down menu.
8. Watch a YouTube video without ads. With Adblock Plus installed, YouTube videos should no longer show ads.
Although YouTube videos no longer show ads, there may be ads outside of the video.
1, open the iPhone App Store with the iPhone appstore icon.png as the title of the picture. Tap the App Store app with a light blue background with a white letter "A" on it.
2. Tap the search at the bottom right of the App Store screen.
3. Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
4. Search For Adblock Plus. Enter adblock plus, and then tap search on the keyboard.
5. Tap get to the right of the Adblock Plus icon. The Adblock Plus icon is a parking sign that says "ABP."
6, open the iPhone's "Settings" with the iPhone settingsappicon.png as the title of the picture. Press the home button, then tap the Settings app with a gray box with a gear in it.
On the iPhone X, your finger swipes up from the bottom of the screen to minimize the App Store.
7. Scroll down and tap Safari near the middle of the Settings page.
8. Scroll down and tap the content interceptor. This option is located near the bottom of the Safari page.
9, tap the white "Adblock Plus" switch with the iphone switchofficon.png as the title of the picture. The switch will turn green with the iphone switchicon 1.png title of the picture.
10, watch a YouTube video without ads. Open your iPhone's Safari browser and go to YouTube's mobile site https://www.youtube.com/. Thanks to the Adblock Plus extension, you can watch YouTube videos smoothly here without ad distractions.
Four, Android devices
1, open the "Play Store" of android devices with android play.png as the title of the picture. Tap the Play Store app with a white background with a colorful triangle on it.
2. Tap the search bar at the top of the page.
3. Search For Adblock Plus. Enter adblock plus, then tap Search or Enter.
4. Tap the Adblock browser (Android) near the top of the search page.
The Adblock Plus app listed here is only available for Samsung phones, but the "Adblock Browser" was developed by the same company.
5. Tap the green installation button in the upper right corner of the screen.
6. Tap the open button when it appears. This button will appear after the Adblock browser has been downloaded, tap it to open the Android version of the Adblock browser.
7. Tap only one step away from the bottom of the screen.
8. Tap the blue finish button at the bottom of the screen to open the browser.
9. Open youTube in your browser. Tap the address bar at the top of the screen, enter https://www.youtube.com/, and open a Mobile website on YouTube.
10, watch a YouTube video without ads. All YouTube videos viewed on Android's Adblock browser do not show ads.
V. Sign up to become a YouTube Premium member
The ultimate way to sign up for youtube membership and become a YouTube Premium member, you can watch YouTube videos without being disturbed by ads, regardless of whether you're logged into a Google account on any device, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, Xbox, etc.
Of course, i think very few people will adopt it after all, they have to spend money.
6. Deactivate ads in your own videos
In order to give your user audience a better experience, and you don't make money from advertising, then it is recommended that you turn off the ads.
What do you think?
Go to Discovery - "Take a look" And browse "Friends are watching"
Post edified to take a look